
So, its been seven days and counting. Sean entered the MTC last Wednesday. He got set apart Tuesday night. I was lucky enough to get to go to both of those events. I didn't even cry and I haven't cried since! I'm really proud of that. As much as my life is way different and it feels upside down without Sean here- it somehow feels right. So, here starts the mission. And I find that I have some time on my hands to finally start up this blog again! A big Hooray for Sean- and may he survive the MTC. By the way, he decided to strike that pose himself-
5 comments:
Yeah! You are back! Keep up the blogging! Sean looks awesome! Good for you for not crying. I hope he likes the MTC!
yay for sean! yeah seriously good job for not crying! and yay you finally started blogging again!
He is so handsome. It's good to finally hear from you. You are a rock Kira.
I guess since everybody commented I will too,....um...hmmmm....that fence in the back of the picture sucks, it'd be cool if it wasn't there...anyway, keep in touch.
Sorry if this is too schmultzy, but I just want to say that Sean must be a real awesome guy to have earned your affections. And I am really impressed that yours and his testimony is strong enough to go through this whole process when most wouldn't.
Glad to see you blogging again.
Post a Comment