Saturday, May 31, 2008

Getting Better

Kayla and I went slacklining this week and we learned some new stuff. If I can ever figure out how to get videos from my digital camera to my computer, I'll try to post them. We have a list of cool tricks we want to learn this summer- Yay for summer!


Kayla is working on doing a scorpion on the slack line!

this is me trying not to fall....


8 comments:

Tibi said...

I miss slacklining. I can never do it anymore! :(

Michaela said...

nice...

Karena said...

Wow, you guys are good! I'm such a klutz and I'm sure I'd fail miserably!

Camie said...

Chad is really good at that stuff...I'm more like Karena. A big klutz who would fall falt on her face.

Connie said...

You guys are getting good. If you come to visit me sometime, tell Michaela to bring her stuff so we can go. You guys look awesome. And Sean does have ape feet! Hahaha

Vicki said...

A scorpion?! I couldn't even do one on the ground. Wow. AND DON'T BREAK YOUR HEADS!!

Connie said...

Yes, I am planning on coming for the 4th- with all of the kids, but no Peter :( Then I'm bringing Tibi home with me here. So come to the cabin for the 4th!!!! I am probably going to be there anywhere from the 2nd to the 7th. Try to come- and bring Michaela! I'm dying for you to see the kids and to go slacklining too!

Lexie & Sharrid said...

I'd like to give it a whirl. I want to say I'd be good at it, but the truth is I have average balance. I'd never be as good as Kayla. And after having kids, I'm out of shape right now...BTW you guys look horribly scawny, are you eating? ha j/k ("She's terribly homely looking") ha ha