.....But maybe you CAN buy me some fun. I hope nobody is too offended by these pictures. This weekend I went to my best friend Tristin's reception party. She actually got married two months ago in the Salt Lake Temple (at bottom). Isn't her dress rad? But this weekend the ring ceremony and party was at the Canyons Resort in Park City. It was so much fun to actually stay there Fri. and Sat. night as a guest (Tris and I used to work there.) Us Bridesmaids and Tris all got a huge suite, massages and soaked in the hot tub. All this special treatment made me feel pretty spoiled. Sat. night was the ring ceremony (which was very nice and beautiful) and party. They had a 20 piece big band and a 30's/40's swing theme. There was even a little flapper girl with a tray full of candy cigarettes and bubble gum cigars with matchbooks that said "Tris and Brant". They had jazz singers and dancers too! I didn't take great pics cause I was too busy dancing all night. I'll post better ones when I get them. Needless to say, my feet are killing me- hours of dancing in 3 inch heels- It was such a bangin' party! I've never been at anything so decked out or fun! Thanks for the great weekend Tris and Brantley!

Mr. and Mrs. Eason...and the big band. Tris decided last minute on Friday night to go blonde- Marylin Monroe. Hayley was up all night dying her hair. It turned out great-

My dinner plate- yummy

Our friend Malcolm lighting up his bubble gum cigar....I admit, we all hammed it up all night

They made me pose like this- No worries Mom- its diet coke and a candy cigarette...I know, I'm a rebel! All night we felt like poor people at a really ritzy posh party (check out my resort robe.) After the party, Hayley, Trevor, Kace, Berrett and I snuck up to the hot tub on the roof (which closed at ten) and got kicked out by the polite security five minutes later.

But that didn't stop us from hot tubbin in our suite! We sure showed them! Trev, Barrett, Hayley and I...yes, four adults in a tub.

I'm an "honorary" sibling...

outside the temple...it was FREEZING!
9 comments:
Wow! It pays to have friends in high places. I am so jealous, but ot of the massage or royal treatment. I'm jealous of those legs of yours. Look how gorgeous they are! Look like you were having too much fun. (If you know what I mean!! j/k
Hey honey. I'm glad that you got to have some swingin' fun. You look cute in your dress and heals and even cuter in your robe! I wish I could have seen Tristen's blonde hair. She is definitely a free spirit.
haha! Looks like a lot of fun! Nice-bathtub looks kinda small for 4 people! your dress was really cute. yeah I liked your robe too. "Im such a rebel" your so funny!
Did you get any better pics of Tristen's hair? I'm dying to see it. And that zoot suit is nuts! Haha. Love Tristen's dress. Glad you had a good time. I remember getting those candy cigs from the ice cream man. haha
sweet. Tristen has taste but I can't say I like the zoot suit. BTW she now goes by "Tris" huh? well too bad, I'm still calling her Cram,...or cramburger ha, I loved the part "ha ha we sure showed them" reminded me of with six you get eggroll...
Hey, Kira! It looks like you are doing great! I am so glad I get to see your blog. Thank looks like a super fun wedding!
Funny you mention the zoot suit, Lex. We all thought it was hideous. Sean and I couldn't stop talking about how ugly it was (he was at the temple wedding.) I've been calling Tristin "Tristin" for a long time. Calling her Cram can get confusing when I'm with her whole fam....but I still do it sometimes.
Kira this is your old roommate, Kari! I'm totally offended by that picture of your dinner--disgusting! Love your blog, so good to see you happy and gorgeous as always. I'm at mahenkaren@gmail.com, send me your email and I'll invite you to my blog.
haha nice. sounds like a fun party. annd love the robe and "rebel look" lol.
Post a Comment