Sunday, December 7, 2008

What Goes On

I just want to give props to my cronies, Julie and Sarah....they've been my go-to buddies for years now. We have a good time and usually just hang out, go eat, go on soda runs, and watch Grey's anatomy and the Office together. We do other stuff too on occasion, but these guys don't need to be accompanied by a party or activity. Its fun just to sit and talk and laugh...usually at the expense of Sarah. Hehe...I spend most of my "down time" with these two-


Me and Sarah

Julie, Me, Sarah

3 comments:

Vicki said...

There's nothing like friends that you can just sit with and not feel like you HAVE to entertain. You are all lucky to have each other.

Lisa Johnson said...

Hey, friend! I just found your blog, and had no idea that you had one! How are things going? Where are you living now? RADA TE IMAM!

Amy said...

Kira I can't believe I just found your blog through Heather Hume's (Conger)!!! This is Amy Sutton. I haven't talked to you in YEARS!!! It looks like you are doing good. Maybe I just didn't pay enough attention, but where are you living now? I am in Las Vegas - we will never move! I would love to hear from you!!!