Thursday, June 17, 2010

Magical Mystery Tour

I haven't done much blogging because I've been on the road working here and there. We went through Texas a few months ago and I just got back from Portland a few days ago and I'll probably be heading back up to Oregon again in August. Here are some pictures from the Texas trip. We hopped the border to Mexico a few times on our days off


Brent and I watching the motocross races from the top of the wall while Brad serenades us
We got addicted to Liar's Dice early on in this trip- and ended up buying those awesome dice cups later in Mexico.
Brad and I on the streets of Nuevo Laredo
These guys were crazy about the carne asada burritos

3 comments:

Karena said...

Looks like you two are having too much fun for your own good :)

Camie said...

I agree with Karena! Too much fun is never a good thing. At least that's what I'm going to start saying until my kids are grown up and I can start having my own fun again :)

Connie said...

Glad you posted. Great pictures. So when are you gonna make time in your busy schedule to visit ME? Tell Brent he needs to do an event down here.