Oh my heck, Lisa is so pretty. She actually reminds me of mom in the picture which is weird cause she looks just like G'ma and mom looks like g'pa but they do look alike in some weird way. Michaela looks just like mom to me in the sisters pic and she is definitely turning more and more into mom every time I see her, even her stand and her walk and mannerisms...it's so fun!
2 comments:
I really miss the beach.
Oh my heck, Lisa is so pretty. She actually reminds me of mom in the picture which is weird cause she looks just like G'ma and mom looks like g'pa but they do look alike in some weird way. Michaela looks just like mom to me in the sisters pic and she is definitely turning more and more into mom every time I see her, even her stand and her walk and mannerisms...it's so fun!
Post a Comment