
This is of Kayla me and Sean. We all went bowling with some of our friends. As much as I like having Sean all to myself, I really don't ever mind when Kayla's with us. We all have fun together and I'm pretty sure she never felt like a third wheel -she's too cool for that. And Sean and I aren't mushy in public. Well, this picture reminded me of the first week that Sean met Kayla when she was up here two Falls ago)...we were in Walmart looking for some Halloween costume props, and started horsing around. I just remember Sean putting Kayla in one of those huge rubbermaid bins and putting the lid on and walking away. Good times....
8 comments:
That picture is way cute! I miss you guys! We need to come visit soon!
Yeah I miss you guys too! Are you coming to the cabin?
Great post! Ha, I love the Walmart story. And thanks! You're right, I am too cool for third-wheel awkwardness. :)
It's nice to see you again! I really truly miss you. I'm going to call Brenner and tell her to plan something.
Kayla looks so grown-up. I'm glad you two have each other to hang out with.
That is the cutest picture of you three. And the walmart story is the best! Good thing Michaela is so little. Sounds like Sean to do something like that. Nothing like stuffing a stranger into a Rubbermaid bin to break the ice!
I'm too cool too. Before I was married in my college "year" or so, I hung around with Karena and Gavin a lot. Gavin is soooo cool, it was a ton of fun, not third wheel at all.
Way cute pic! Same question Connie posed....you coming to the cabin or what??
Post a Comment