Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Come Together

So for the past two weeks I have been staying up way, way too late. (I won't say how late) My whole sleeping schedule is awful and I basically run off of very little sleep. Having said that, I also just recently dicovered my new favorite tv channel- Music in High Definition (MHD). This channel plays all sorts of concerts- Unplugged (artists do an acoustic concert), Storytellers (where the artist performs songs and then tell about writing them and answers audience questions) and my favorite, Crossroads (an unusual combination of two artists who do a concert together.) I wouldn't say that this is the reason I stay up late. But I tivo them so it gives me something to watch into the wee hours of the night. So for any of you out there with access to this channel- check it out!!!
Some of my favorites so far:

This is Robert Plant (Led Zep singer!) and Alison Krausse- amazing combo!
Maroon 5 and Sarah Evans (love her)
Little Big Town with Lindsey Buckingham-my other boyfriend
Dave Matthews Band storytellers- these guys are such incredible musicians...its mind blowing
Heart! These girls still rock! I'm going to their concert this summer!!!

I've also seen Lyle Lovette and Bonnie Raitt crossroads, and a suprisingly good Ricky Martin unplugged (all in spanish). I'm definitely on a music kick...but then again, I think I'm always on one

3 comments:

Tibi said...

haha! Dont worry I've been staying up WAY late too! I prob shouldnt but oh well!

Vicki said...

Pretty cool. Just don't tell me how late you've been staying up. Hope you are not messing up Mike and Donna's sleeping patterns too!

Connie said...

Wow. Those look awesome. Any way you could record some for me?