Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I Want To Hold Your Hand

...Unfortunately, his hand was made of paper. Sean's best bud Will and Sarah got married last weekend. They're both in our ward and Sean played match maker and actually introduced them and set them up. Since Sean was to miss the wedding, Will got the idea to have a stand-up poster of Sean, so he could "be there." Of course it was nothing close to the real thing, but it was funny.

Will, Sarah, fake Sean, me, and Dustin-


.

9 comments:

Tibi said...

HAHA! Dude that thing is sweet! Awesome! I want one of those! Me and Michaela were talking about it and we both want to get one of eachother!

Karena said...

That's awesome! Glad he was able to be present...kinda. Just try to remember that it's cardboard, so don't get too attatched. Sean will be sad if he looses you to his replica.

Vicki said...

What a great idea! I like how Sean is eyeing you over Kira in the 2nd photo. Pretty strategic placement on your part. Smart girl!

Connie said...

That is hilarious! Are you bringing "Sean" to the cabin? hahahaha

Tibi said...

dude yeah bring him to the cabin! that would be cool!

Camie said...

That is so clever and I love the GQ look he's going for. I hope that wasn't the only "person" you hung out with the entire night. Because if it was people might start talking.

Amber said...

You look great Kira!

Lisa said...

hey so im lisa tibis friend thats moving. im pretty much part of the fam and thought i should get to know you. :]

Jeff Denison said...

Ummm, why didn't you tell me you blogged.