I went up to the cabin for the 4th of July. It was so great seeing all the cousins- especially Camie and Kenneth. I hadn't seen Camie in forever and it's always so fun to be together again. I spent so many good times with those two in high school- funny how we grow up but still enjoy each other's company so much when we get the chance to. I guess that's something great about being best friends with your cousins
Trying not to get eaten alive by mesquitos


Kayla, Alynna and Kenneth








4 comments:
I thought that first picture of Michaela was Connie, but then I remembered she wasn't there...WOW!
I love all the posts! I really like the pic of you and Lisa. Sweet lumberjack shirt. And the ones of my kids at the fair! Haha, Eden sure loves to tease Jonah.
I'm so bummed we couldn't stay and hang out any longer. It seems like everytime you come to the cabin I only get to see you for a few hours and then we have to leave. Bummer! Ohwell, at least I did get to see you and have a few laughs together.
I told you Michaela and Connie are twinners. I seriously couldn't get over how freakishly similar they both are.
that's so funny because I thought the first picture was of Connie too, but then I was like...who is that? Connie wasn't there, and then I was like, well it must be Michaela ha ha
Post a Comment