Thursday, August 5, 2010

All Together Now

We pulled into Salt Lake Sunday night and I had a few days to hang out with some besties before flying home. Tacy and Adam were nice enought to let me stay with them and they treated me like royalty :) Julie and Aaron came up Monday and met us for dinner at Cheesecake Factory ( I love those avacado eggrolls. mmmm.) And then we chilled at Tacy's place afterwards. It was rally good to get everyone together-





Tacy and Julie exchanging numbers (they're MFEO)

Julie, me, Tacy...sorry I didn't get any pics of the boys :(


Holding Blue.

On Tuesday I went and met up with Hayley and Tristin at Primaray Children's. Blue was getting some check ups. We had a blast talking and talking and eating good chocolate and yogurt. I could spend hours with those two and never get sick of it. It's never a long enough visit.



Chillin with my homie, Abe


Bracken and I trying to imitate Abe....yeah I don't really know what we're doing.
Definitely a great visit to Salt Lake- I didn't get as many pics as I wanted. Other highlights included breakfast with Tacy (we love breakfast food!), Kent taking me to the see the Joseph Smith movie- i still get excited about visiting temple square. I think it's cause I didn't get to see it much growing up. I find the whole place very fascinating. Ha- you'd think it was my first time there. Thanks to all my peep's for spending good time with me and making me laugh!




1 comment:

Lisa Johnson said...

First you get to see Walker & then Bracken? I'm so jealous! MISS YOU! You should come to Slovenija in October with Walker & I! :)