Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mother Nature's Son

Adam and Tacy were nice enough to take me rock climbing up cottonwood and show me how it's done. Kent was able to come join the fun too. These guys are super climbers- I was definitely impressed!



Adam belaying

Tacy's got my back


Adam- obviously getting his hands on my camera

Adam leading like a pro- you rock dude!

Me trying to fit in



The boys



Kent making it look easy




Kent repelling down

Good climb

Tacy, my hero- so strong

The pretty view

Just being up the canyon was so relaxing and beautiful. Watching the sunlight play on the rocks and watching my friends tear up the mountainside were moments of pure enjoyment. I love being challenged and this sure kicked my trash! Our little outing was so fun- I think I'm addicted and will have to get back very soon. Thanks Adam and Tacy!!!



No comments: